Bridge API allows healthcare organizations to connect their portal with other third-party software systems or mobile apps – including EMR/EHR software, practice management systems, billing software, apps for patient use, reporting or analytics tools, and more.
The healthcare API is fully documented, making it easy for healthcare organizations to independently develop with the API. The following data can be accessed and edited via the API:
- Meaningful Use reporting
- Medical records
- Billing & invoices
- Care plans & care plan templates
- Registration functions
- Linked accounts
- Relationship types
- Health systems associated with the user
- Location data: countries, states, time zones
EHR-Bundled Portals Fall Short
DOWNLOAD THE PDF
Bridge Patient Portal allows EHRs the ability to partner with our 2015 ONC Certified patient portal solution to meet ONC certification requirements. In return, our partners can focus the bulk of their development efforts on their core product offering and leave the patient portal to us.
Bridge also offers:
- Whitelabel product
- Vendor-neutral capabilities
- Mobile app options (iOS and Android)
- Competitive wholesale pricing exclusive to EHR partner resellers
- Fully documented and FHIR-ready API
Bridge Patient Portal Version 2.0 is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by the ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
Bridge Patient Portal Version 2.0
CHPL Product Number: 15.05.05.1947.BRID.01.00.0.180703
ONC-ACB Certification ID: 15.05.05.1947.BRID.01.00.0.180703
Effective Date: 2015
- 170.315 (d)(1): Authentication, Access Control, Authorization
- 170.315 (d)(2): Auditable Events and Tamper-Resistance
- 170.315 (d)(3): Audit Report(s)
- 170.315 (d)(5): Automatic Access Time-out
- 170.315 (d)(6): Emergency Access
- 170.315 (d)(7): End-User Device Encryption
- 170.315 (d)(9): Trusted Connection
- 170.315 (g)(8): Application Access – Data Category Request
- 170.315 (e)(1): View, Download, and Transmit to 3rd Party
- 170.315 (e)(2): Secure Messaging
- 170.315 (g)(1): Automated Numerator Recording
- 170.315 (g)(4): Quality Management System
- 170.315 (g)(5): Accessibility-Centered Design
- 170.315 (g)(6): Consolidated CDA Creation
- 170.315 (g)(7): Application Access – Patient Selection
- 170.315 (g)(9): Application Access – All Data Request
Can I interface Bridge to my Electronic Health Record (EHR), Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), or Practice Management (PM) software?
Yes. Bridge is an EHR agnostic patient portal and can be interfaced with any Electronic Health Record (EHR), Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), or Practice Management (PM) software system, even more than one simultaneously.
Bridge works with the most prevalent healthcare interface industry standards, including Health Level Seven (HL7), Continuity of Care Document (CCD), and Fast Health Information Resource (FHIR) via Bridge’s robust API. We can also build custom, non-standard interfaces designed for advanced integration between multiple systems where external compatibility support is not required.
Bridge patient portal currently interfaces with:
- AthenaHealth / Virence / GE Centricity incl. Centricity Business, Centricity EMR, and Centricity Practice Solution (CPS)
- Mirth Connect
- Strateq Health
No matter what your interface needs may be, Bridge can help you develop the perfect solution. In many cases, Bridge has already developed interfaces for your software system(s). Contact a Bridge representative to see if Bridge has an interface designed for your EHR or PM system.
What EHR’s does your product currently interface with?
Bridge Patient Portal currently interfaces with:
- AthenaHealth / Virence / GE Centricity incl.Centricity Business, Centricity EMR, and Centricity Practice Solution (CPS)
- Mirth Connect
- Strateq Health
Does Bridge offer a white-label patient portal?
Yes. Bridge offers a white-labeled version of our patient portal for organizations looking to displace their native EHR patient portal. The ONC 2015 certified patient portal is built using Angular and is available as a web application and mobile app (iOS and Android).
For our EHR partner resellers, we offer competitive wholesale pricing, as well as access to our fully documented API. HL7 interfaces are also supported by Bridge.