How does Bridge handle patient consent management?
Bridge enables healthcare organizations to have a repository of forms and agreements for patients to sign “e-sign” in the application electronically. These forms/agreements can be triggered at various stages of the patient’s use of the portal, including:
- At the initial patient portal self-registration
- Schedule patient appointments
- Via a HIPAA compliant appointment reminder
- Within the patient check-in software
- Before a telehealth visit
- Requesting consent