Integrated Patient Scheduling Software
Just as consumers use online tools to book restaurant reservations, pay their bills, or request a cab, patients want the same experience when making an appointment with their healthcare providers. As a means of meeting patient demands, organizations have purchased grossly overpriced 3rd party patient appointment software solutions and have added additional solutions to their often already large suite of patient engagement solutions. Bridge’s fully integrated, reliable, and easy-to-use medical appointment scheduling software allows patients to schedule their own appointments, view appointment availability, view/edit existing appointments and receive reminders for their upcoming appointments. Bridge’s integrated patient appointment scheduler solution also helps organizations consolidate their solution offering, providing a single point of entry for all patient self-service activities as a part of their patient portal and/or mobile app.
Custom Patient Self-Scheduling
With Bridge’s robust patient scheduling system, healthcare organizations can tailor the scheduling workflow to their needs. Some of the supported customizations include:
- Select which providers allow self-scheduling and which are available as a request only
- Select which locations are available
- Select which appointment types are supported for self-scheduling and requests
- Override availability for providers (i.e. out on vacation)
- Create custom workflows (i.e. the patient selects location first, then provider)
- Create entirely custom user interfaces built on Bridge’s comprehensive API
Learn more about how Advanced Sleep Medicine Services, a multi-location sleep medicine clinic, used Bridge to create an entirely custom patient self-scheduling solution. Read the press release.
How patients select a location in Advanced Sleep Medicine Services’ custom patient appointment scheduling system.[/caption]
Mobile-Ready Patient Scheduling Software
A User-Friendly Patient Appointment Scheduler
Integrated Patient Self Scheduling Software
Does Bridge offer patient appointment scheduling software?
Yes. Bridge’s HIPAA-compliant medical appointment scheduling software is a rules-based, enterprise-wide scheduling solution. That uses dynamic logic to ensure a patient can work their way through the proper clinical screening and select from conflict-free times within the patient scheduler. The patient scheduling software was built to handle complex scheduling decision trees comfortably and is adaptable to any provider group—forming to the unique schedules of each of their providers.
Bridge helps you automate the appointment scheduling process by letting patients book appointments at their own convenience. The appointment request platform is simple for patients to use, and lets them select their doctor and preferred visit time from a list of available appointment slots. Our HIPAA compliant appointment scheduling solution allows you to implement an automated workflow that asks the questions you need to be answered before confirming an appointment, including prompting patients to fill out forms.
Choose between two setup configurations that determine what happens once a patient appointment request is received.
- Automated. Appointment requests are automatically scheduled once the patient clicks “submit a request.”
- Semi-automated. Designate a person (or group of users) in your organization to receive appointment request notifications as soon as they are submitted. Users can review the appointment requests when it is convenient and change the status from “pending” to “scheduled” to confirm. A notification will then be sent to the patient.
Can Bridge’s patient self scheduling software support dynamic logic?
Bridge’s rule-based patient scheduler ensures that a patient can work their way through the proper clinical screening and select from conflict-free times within the patient scheduler. Patient self-scheduling software was built to handle complex scheduling decision trees and is adaptable to any provider group—forming to the unique schedules of each of their providers.