The leading patient portal technology
for practices, hospitals & telemedicine
Bridge has been a great asset for our website and community. Our patients love having the ability to look at their own results and to have some control over their healthcare information. We've heard nothing but praise thus far.
Southern Ohio Medical Center
Regional Hospital in Portsmouth, OH
I am very pleased with development, my support team, and the ability to customize based on our particular needs. The cost to do business is very reasonable and the turnaround times are optimal.
National Telemedicine Company
Industry-leading technology. Customizable to your needs.
Bridge Patient Portal is the leading 2014 certified patient portal solution with a full range of completely customizable features. It is designed to help practices, hospitals, and healthcare organizations build better patient-provider relationships and simplify patient management. Integrate the patient portal with your website and digital marketing campaign, and benefit from bundled expert marketing assistance as well.
What makes Bridge tower over the rest?
- More certified features than any stand-alone patient portal solution
- Three flexible deployment options
- Connect with multiple EHR & PM systems simultaneously
- Treatment plans with automatic patient notifications
- Custom intake forms deposited to your EHR
- Email and video eConsultations
Bridge Patient Portal is HIPAA-compliant, reliable, and extremely easy to use. It can be accessed from PCs, tablets, and a wide range of smartphone devices, encouraging better provider-patient communication and increased patient involvement in their own health.
Paired with a certified EHR solution, Bridge can be used to meet 100% of Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2 criteria.
The most features.The best support.
A functioning patient portal is an integral piece of the Stage 2 Meaningful Use attestation process. Bridge Patient Portal is 2014 certified on 17 modular EHR criteria, making it an excellent choice for any healthcare practice or hospital to use in combination with their EHR software to receive federal incentive dollars.
Using Bridge Patient Portal alone, healthcare professionals can meet 45% of the base criteria for Meaningful Use. Paired with a certified EHR solution, Bridge can be used to meet 100% of Meaningful Use Stage 1 and 2 criteria.
Bridge Patient Portal is 2014 certified
Bridge Patient Portal was certified by ICSA Labs for 2014 Edition Module EHR/Ambulatory * ONC Health IT Certification which designates that the software is capable of supporting healthcare providers with Stage 1 and Stage 2 meaningful use measures required to qualify for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA). As of 10/3/2013, Bridge has certified on the highest number of criteria (17 modular EHR criteria) of any EHR-independent 3rd party patient portal solution. Bridge Patient Portal v1.XXXX, certification date: 10/3/2013, certification ID number: 130082R00 meets the following certification criteria:170.314
- (a) (3) Demographics
- (a) (4) Vital Signs, Body Mass Index, and Growth Charts
- (a) (5) Problem List
- (a) (11) Smoking Status
- (a) (13) Family Health History
- (d) (1) Authentication, Access Control, and Authorization
- (d) (2) Auditable Events and Tamper-Resistance
- (d) (3) Audit Report(s)
- (d) (5) Automatic Log-off
- (d) (6) Emergency Access
- (d) (7) End-user Device Encryption
- (d) (8) Integrity
- (e) (1) View, Download, and Transmit to 3rd Party
- (e) (3) Secure Messaging
- (f) (1) Immunization Information
- (g) (1) Automated Numerator Recording
- (g) (4) Quality Management System
What is Meaningful Use?
Meaningful Use Stage 1
Stage One stipulates that a healthcare provider must meet any five of the Meaningful Use Menu Set Objectives. One example: 10% of all patients seen are provided with timely electronic access (within four business days) to their health information.
Our Solution: All patient accounts are activated as soon as they register with the Portal. Providers can allow registered patients electronic access to their health information as soon as they like.
Meaningful Use Stage 2 for Small Practices
Core objectives #17: Use secure electronic messaging to communicate with patients on relevant health information.
Our Solution: Bridge Patient Portal offers a secure messaging system that allows each user to send messages to other users whom they have added as contacts in their profile.
Meaningful Use Stage 2 for Hospitals
Menu objectives (#2) Record electronic notes in patient records.
Our Solution: Using the Progression section, physicians can take notes such as identifying information and presenting problem; mental status and risk assessment; diagnostic impression evaluation; treatment goals, and more.
How can I receive federal incentive dollars with Bridge Patient Portal?
The process is actually quite simple. Submit an attestation request to ONC HIT here: http://oncchpl.force.com/ehrcert/. In most cases, our health organization clients use EHR software that does not have a patient portal or the patient portal is found to be unsuitable for their needs. In this case, the health organization notifies ONC HIT that they will be attesting with two systems (their current EHR and the Bridge Patient Portal). Upon completion of the attestation process the health organization will begin receiving the incentive dollars.
Let us help you get attested to maximize your federal incentive reimbursement. Speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
Turn traditional, complicated treatment plans into accessible, hands-on programs for your patients using Bridge Patient Portal's Care Plan feature. The feature makes it easy to take a complex care plan and turn it into a task list that's simple enough for any patient to understand. Common tasks may be related to medication compliance, diet, activity, vitals tracking and more – and they can be assigned with custom timing and frequency that meets the patient's needs.
Patients may track their adherence to their care plan and overall progress toward goal completion in the portal, and they may receive automatic reminders for any or all of their scheduled tasks. The feature also comes with preexisting templates that physicians can modify to create custom care plans that suit their patients' individual health needs.
Let us help you enhance patient care. Call 866-838-9455 to speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
To achieve the best possible treatment outcomes for your patients, you need them to be involved in their care. With Bridge Patient Portal, this is finally possible and easy for your patients to do.
Using the Patient Health History (online medical records) feature, patients can update and manage their medical information. They can enter conditions and symptoms, note their status, and specify when each one began. They can also make their health history more complete by easily adding past and current medications, family and social histories, and information about allergies and immunizations. When a patient saves data in the online portal it is automatically reflected in their health history, allowing you to make better-informed decisions about their health.
Let us help you enhance patient care. Call 866-838-9455 to speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
Make your organization’s staff more productive and offer your patients greater convenience by automating the appointment scheduling process. Bridge Patient Portal organizes doctors’ appointments all on a user-friendly platform that allows patients to select their doctor and preferred visit time from a list of available appointment slots. Because our patient portal is completely customizable, you can establish the types of appointments your patients can schedule and even prompt them to fill out your Intake and Health Risk Assessment forms online.
Choose between two setup configurations to decide what happens once a patient appointment request is received.
- Automated. If you choose the automated configuration, appointment requests will be automatically scheduled once the patient clicks “submit request.”
- Semi-automated. If you choose the semi-automated configuration, a designated person in your organization will receive notification of the appointment request once the patient submits it. The individual (or group of users) can review the appointment requests when it is convenient and change the status from “pending” to “scheduled” to confirm. A notification will then be sent to the patient.
Let us help you automate the appointment scheduling process. Speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
Online bill pay is a great reason for healthcare practices and hospitals to adopt a patient portal. A convenient alternative to having your billing department mail paper statements and make phone calls to patients, online bill pay allows you to get paid faster by collecting payments online. It is easy for patients to use and automates the billing process for your staff. Payments made through our patient portal can be posted to your practice management system automatically through an easy to set up interface. You can also generate dozens of useful reports. The benefits are clear and realizing a strong return on investment is easy. Bridge Patient Portal is an excellent solution for your online medical bill pay needs.
Start streamlining administrative tasks today and maximize revenue. Speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
Automate the refill request workflow process and save your staff hours of work each day with Bridge Patient Portal’s Prescription Refill Request feature. Using the Bridge portal patients can request medication refills online from anywhere and at any time, without making a phone call – and office staff can respond to those requests without interruption. Our platform is reliable and easy to use, and it facilitates a process that can be time-consuming for patients, physicians, and their staff.
Patients can enter their information in the required fields, even selecting their pharmacy or entering their shipping information, and then submit the prescription request to their provider to take action. Once the refill request is submitted, notification is automatically sent to the appropriate staff member or physician through the patient portal where it can be verified and approved.
Take advantage of our convenient prescription refill feature. Speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
Let your patients participate in secure online consultations, and generate revenue from those exchanges using Bridge Patient Portal’s advanced E-Consultation technology. With E-Consultations, treatment and communication can take place without the patient physically being in the exam room, creating a convenient and time-saving healthcare experience that can result in better health outcomes and higher patient satisfaction.
Bridge Patient Portal offers three simple forms of communication, allowing patients to schedule the following types of appointments:
- Secure messaging.Communication can only be initiated by the physician or office staff, but patients can respond. All conversations stay within the confines of the portal.
- Telephone call. All the patient has to do is select a date and time for the appointment and provide a phone number where they can be reached for the call.
- Video conferencing. As long as both the patient and physician have a webcam and an Internet connection, they can meet virtually and communicate in real time.
When it comes to billing, our healthcare portal can be customized to suit your needs and preferences. You can set an E-Consultation rate for each type of communication, for example, or set up a pre-pay credit system for patients to use towards online consults. Depending on your healthcare organization’s preference, your patients’ credit card information on file can be billed before or after their visit.
Let us help you create an additional revenue source for your practice. Speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
We recognize that all healthcare organizations are unique, so we have developed a product that can be fully customized to meet your specific requirements and preferences. Features within Bridge Patient Portal can be turned on or off to suit your needs – and we can accommodate all types of requests. Our advanced product customization options include:
- Integration of single or multiple EHRs
- Creation of new patient intake forms
- Replication of existing forms for rapid adoption
- Customized layout, design and color scheme which includes your logo
- Integrated credit card processing
- Advertiser integration
- Patient education video modules
- Downloadable PDF forms
- And much more!
Let us help you get the most out of your EHR through advanced customization.
Call 866-838-9455 to speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
Bridge Patient Portal is designed to be fully responsive for smartphones, tablets and personal computers.
Our user-friendly navigation encourages patients to access the portal from any device to manage their health information, check test results, request appointments, message their doctors, and more. Whether your patients are at home or on the go, we make sure their health information is available to them always – and we do this while maintaining the highest security standards to protect the privacy of our users' data.
Let us help you engage your patient population. Call 866-838-9455 to speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
Maximize your EHR with the industry's leading patient portal technology. Bridge Patient Portal interfaces with some of the most popular Electronic Health Record (EHR) and Practice Management systems. Our interfaces are supported through the most common interface standards and Bridge Patient Portal's proprietary interface engine technology.
Enjoy some of the many benefits of an interfaced EHR
- Patient Registration. No more patient registration form hassles. Now patients can register within the portal and fill out their health history forms online, prior to their visit or electronically in the waiting room with the data flowing into your EHR.
- Patient Demographics. Patients can update their demographic information online in the portal ensuring that your EHR/PMS has the most up-to-date emergency contact, telephone, email, billing and insurance information.
- Patient Health Records. Have your patients update their health history online as it changes so your EHR is always up-to-date with the most current information including current medications, allergies, surgical history and conditions.
- Lab Results. Lab result access is the most common reason why patients use patient portals. With an interface to your EHR, lab results can be automatically sent to the portal once approved by a physician.
- Real-time Appointment Scheduling. Now your patients can see what dates and times are available and schedule their own appointment online. This information can also be retrieved directly from your Practice Management System if a separate system is used.
- Prescription Refills. Patient refill requests couldn't be easier. Through the patient portal, requests are made and your EHR will be automatically updated.
- Vital Signs. Whether at the physician's office or at home, now patients and doctors can see the latest vital signs readings within their EHR. This includes blood pressure, BMI, blood glucose, heart rate, temperature, weight, or any other pre-defined readings. Graphs for each vital sign are also available. This is an excellent way to monitor a patients outcomes and deliver a higher quality of care.
Our methods of communication with your EHR include web services, SFTP and the Direct Project. We support the exchange of HL7 messages, XML files like CCD/CCR, and any other type of structured information.
We also support the exchange of common image and document files in our document manager:
Let us help you get the most out of your EHR and engage your patients online. Speak with a Bridge Patient Portal representative today.
Included with SaaS w/ PPEP deployments, you will receive comprehensive marketing services by Bridge's expert patient engagement team. With five years of hands-on experience marketing patient portals to patient populations, you can have confidence in our team to help you professionally engage your patient population. Our team will leverage proven online and traditional paper-based marketing channels. Some of the channels we use include:
- Email marketing
- Website advertising
- In-portal advertising
- In-office poster & flyer marketing (printing costs not included)
This service is provided for free so long as you maintain your active SaaS w/ PPEP monthly payment.