Bridge Patient Portal
Certificate Number: 15.05.05.1947.BRID.01.00.0.180703
Certification Date: 7/3/2018
- 170.315(d)(1) Authentication, access control
- 170.315(d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance
- 170.315(d)(3) Audit reports
- 170.315(d)(5) Automatic Access & Timeout
- 170.315(d)(6) Emergency Access
- 170.315(d)(7) End-user device encryption
- 170.315(d)(9) Trusted connection
- 170.315(e)(1) View, download, and transmit to 3rd party
- 170.315(e)(2) Secure messaging
- 170.315(g)(1) Automated numerator recording
- 170.315(g)(4) Quality system management
- 170.315(g)(5) Accessibility-centered design
- 170.315(g)(6) Consolidated CDA creation performance
- 170.315(g)(7) Application access – patient selection
- 170.315(g)(8) Application access – data category request
- 170.315(g)(9) Application access – all data request
No additional software is required.
This Modular EHR is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Additional Types of Costs:
No additional types of costs or fees (whether fixed, recurring, transaction-based, or otherwise) imposed by a health IT developer (or any third-party from whom the developer purchases, licenses, or obtains any technology, products, or services in connection with its certified health IT) to purchase, license, implement, maintain, upgrade, use, or otherwise enable and support the use of capabilities to which health IT is certified; or in connection with any data generated in the course of using any capability to which health IT is certified.