Empower Patients and Providers with Next-Generation Patient Engagement Solutions
In an industry where the term “patient engagement” is used to define everything from simple, piecemealed patient communication solutions to antiquated patient portals, Bridge is setting a new patient engagement solution standard. Offering a single, mobile-ready solution for secure SMS/email/push notifications, self-scheduling, medical record access, patient-provider messaging, and bill pay, Bridge is available as a client-branded web application as well as a mobile app, available for iOS and Android. With Bridge’s fully-documented, free API, customers can easily develop their own interfaces, add-on features and run advanced reports. Month-to-month contracting—with scaled pricing, based on actual patient registration—ensures Bridge and its customers’ goals are aligned towards a highly engaged patient population.
Consolidate: Deliver a Better Patient Engagement Solution Experience and Save Money
Managing Multiple Patient Engagement Software Systems Adds Up
- High licensing costs for multiple systems
- Patients have to manage multiple logins for different patient portals, bill pay solutions, etc.
- Problems with patient registration and username/password resets
- No single “opt-in” registry for communication and multiple systems, independently sending out emails and SMS’ to patients
- High cost and effort to manage multiple interfaces or simply no interface being used at all
Patient Engagement Solution
A true “patient-centric” user experience, the Bridge patient engagement solution is completely customizable patient engagement software, interacts with multiple interfaces (EHR, RCM, PM, etc.) simultaneously, and operates natively on any device, including mobile.
Bridge offers a wide range of functionality, all under its single patient engagement software platform, including:
- Personal health records (labs, medications, conditions, etc.)
- Patient/provider/staff messaging
- Appointment requests and self-scheduling
- Online bill pay
- Custom, integrated patient forms
- Prescription refill requests
- Patient self-registration
- Two-factor authentication
- SMS-based username/password resets
- Email, SMS and mobile push notifications/reminders
- Marketing & recall messaging
- Patient engagement reporting
- Care plans
- Proxy accounts
- Chronic Care Management
- Task management
- Multiple concurrent, bi-directional EHR/RCM/PM/HIE interfaces
- Private-label branding
- Mobile-responsive design
- Multilingual support
- iOS and Android mobile apps
- Multi-tenant support (multiple facilities)
Is Bridge a full patient engagement solution?
Bridge is more than just a medical records patient portal. Through the use of our patient engagement software our clients are able to deploy client-branded web applications as well as a mobile apps, available for iOS and Android.
In an industry where patient engagement is used to define everything from simple, piecemealed patient communication solutions to antiquated patient portals. Bridge is setting a new standard for patient engagement software companies by offering a single, mobile-ready solution for secure SMS/email/push notifications, self-scheduling, medical record access, patient-provider messaging, bill pay, patient check-in and more.
What softwares does the Bridge patient engagement solution include?
Bridge’s patient engagement software platform was designed to help organizations with multiple patient engagement solutions. Our platform condenses the solution suite down to one single patient facing solution. From the single solution, organizations can expect the same functionality as the following solutions:
- medical scheduling software
- patient appointment reminder software
- patient care plan software
- patient web check-in software
- patient online payments software
- online patient forms software
- chronic care management software
- medication adherence software
- patient survey software
Can I use Bridge’s patient engagement software to send personalized patient education?
Yes. Clients can utilize three different methods for sending patients education material.
- Direct message: Send patients education via direct message (attachments, url’s, text)
- Mass messaging: Utilize the marketing module to target patients with a specific condition and send the target patient population the education material in one click.
- Care plans: Automated triggering of patient education as patient adheres to assigned care plan.
How is Bridge different from other patient engagement solution vendors?
Bridge is uniquely positioned to deliver an exceptional patient portal/patient engagement platform. After 7+ years of intense development, Bridge now finds itself in a unique position to capitalize on other vendors’ shortcomings and growing customer demand for patient engagement solutions.
What sets Bridge apart from our competitors:
- Utilization of the latest technologies, such as Angular, which allow for a single code base for web, iOS and Android.
- Ability to navigate interface challenges with EHR/RCM vendors, having successfully interfaced with 15+ EHR/RCM solutions.
- Experience completing many projects, so we enter a project with confidence and are comfortable setting budget limits, preventing budget overrun.
- Sole focus on medium-to-large-sized healthcare businesses.
- Advanced expertise in the healthcare regulatory landscape (ie. HIPAA, ADA). Bridge has undergone an Optum new vendor audit, for example.
- Experts in healthcare interface technology (ie. HL7, FHIR, CCD, Direct).
- Extensive experience in providing patient portals and apps, with deep knowledge of age of majority law, acceptable management of proxy accounts, conditional presentation of sensitive information and the complexities associated with parent/guardian/caregiver access.
As the healthcare industry grows in complexity, it’s important to have a partner to optimize communication and interoperability between systems. Through high R&D spending (50% of expenses) Bridge has been able thrive in the ever-changing, disorganized healthcare market where vendors are struggling to keep up with customer needs and have significantly higher operating costs, high customer acquisition costs, and obsolete software platforms.