Empower Patients and Providers with the Next-Generation Patient Engagement Solution
In an industry where the term “patient engagement” is used to define everything from simple, piecemealed patient communication solutions to antiquated patient portals, Bridge is setting a new standard for patient engagement software companies. Offering a single, mobile-ready patient engagement solution for secure SMS/email/push notifications, self-scheduling, medical record access, patient-provider messaging, and bill pay. Bridge is available as a client-branded web application as well as a mobile app, available for iOS and Android. With Bridge’s fully-documented, free API, customers can easily develop their own interfaces, add-on features, and run advanced reports. Month-to-month contracting with scaled pricing, based on actual patient registration—ensures Bridge and its customer’s goals are aligned towards a highly engaged patient population.
Consolidate Piecemealed Patient Engagement Software
Bridge helps healthcare organizations streamline their business and improve patient engagement by being an all-in-one solution capable of displacing “one-off” patient engagement solutions. These first generations, one-off patient engagement solutions for bill pay, appointment scheduling, appointment reminders, recall messaging, etc., become expensive to maintain and don’t respect patient communication preferences since they’re not connected to each other. Bridge is an all-in-one solution for all of your patient engagement needs.
Improve Patient Engagement. Automate Your Patient Messaging.
Engage your patients before and after their clinic and hospital visits through SMS and Email messaging. As Bridge is an all-in-one patient engagement solution, you can set reminders, notifications, and other content, from any one of Bridge’s features.
Consolidate: Deliver a Better Patient Engagement Solution Experience and Save Money
Managing Multiple Patient Engagement Systems Adds Up
By consolidating multiple patient engagement solutions into one, Bridge patient engagement platform solves these common problems found in other patient engagement vendors:
- High licensing costs for multiple patient engagement systems
- Patients have to manage multiple logins for different patient portals, bill pay solutions, etc.
- Problems with patient registration and username/password resets
- No single “opt-in” registry for communication and multiple systems, independently sending out emails and SMS’ to patients
- High cost and effort to manage multiple interfaces or simply no interface being used at all
Patient Engagement Solution
A true “patient-centric” user experience, the Bridge patient engagement solution is completely customizable patient engagement software, interacts with multiple interfaces (EHR, RCM, PM, etc.) simultaneously, and operates natively on any device, including mobile.
Bridge offers the best patient engagement software in terms of a wide range of functionality, all under its single platform, including:
- Personal health records (labs, medications, conditions, etc.)
- Patient/provider/staff messaging
- Appointment requests and self-scheduling
- Online bill pay
- Custom, integrated patient forms
- Prescription refill requests
- Patient self-registration
- Two-factor authentication
- SMS-based username/password resets
- Email, SMS and mobile push notifications/reminders
- Marketing & recall messaging
- Patient engagement reporting
- Care plans
- Proxy accounts
- Chronic Care Management
- Task management
- Multiple concurrent, bi-directional EHR/RCM/PM/HIE interfaces
- Private-label branding
- Mobile-responsive design
- Multilingual support
- iOS and Android mobile apps
- Multi-tenant support (multiple facilities)
Best Practices for Better Patient Engagement
Successfully engaging patients requires a strategy and the right technology. Follow these best practices and use the best patient engagement in the market to reach your patient experience and engagement goals.