A Patient Engagement Platform That Grows with Your Clinic, Hospital, or IDN
When we think of a platform, we think of a foundation or something that one can build on. Bridge is exactly that, a patient engagement platform – a foundation from which you can engage your patients.
Providers of patient engagement in healthcare are rapidly accumulating multiple patient engagement solutions and have to piece them together. Examples of some of these systems include:
The problem is that these systems don’t talk to each other. What’s more, each system requires its own integration to source systems, such as Electronic Health Record (EHR), Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), and Practice Management (PM) systems. Therefore, when it comes to something as important as respecting a patient’s communication preferences—such as receiving SMS messages versus emails—the provider has to be manually updating their preferences in the patient’s profile in each system. This is time-consuming and inefficient.
The Platform for Successful Patient Engagement
Bridge helps engage patients like no other software in the market for two simple reasons:
- Bridge offers a wealth of self-service tools for the patient and is considered the most feature-rich patient engagement portal in the market
- Bridge offers all of this functionality in both a client-branded mobile app and a web application portal
The “All-in-One” Patient Engagement Platform for Healthcare
Bridge is an all-in-one platform for patient engagement that works with any interfaceable EHR, RCM, PM, HIE, and RIS system. It is the only vendor-neutral software solution which is feature-rich enough to offer all of the common functionality needed in patient engagement for healthcare in a single platform. Bridge offers the following functionality:
- Personal health records (labs, medications, conditions, etc.)
- Patient/provider/staff messaging
- Appointment requests and self-scheduling
- Online bill pay
- Custom, integrated patient forms
- Self check-in
- Patient intake
- Prescription refill requests
- Patient self-registration
- Two-factor authentication
- SMS-based username/password resets
- Email, SMS and mobile push notifications/reminders
Successfully Engage Your Patient Population with These Tips!
Successful patient engagement in healthcare doesn’t come easy. Follow Bridge’s 4 pillars to success and use leading-edge patient engagement software like Bridge Patient Portal to reach your patient engagement goals.
Mobile App for Branded Patient Engagement Healthcare
Best of all, Bridge’s patient engagement healthcare platform is available as a client-branded mobile app. With support for both iOS and Android, the app includes the majority of the functionality found in Bridge’s web version. This specialized platform for patient engagement enables patients to access all of the most common self-service features from a single branded app. Healthcare organizations can select from existing features—and develop new custom features—with the goal of having an app for patient engagement for the entire healthcare organization.
Is Bridge a full patient engagement solution?
Bridge is more than just a medical records patient portal. Through the use of our patient engagement software, our clients can deploy client-branded web applications as well as patient engagement apps, available for iOS and Android.
The term patient engagement is used to define everything from simple, piecemealed patient communication solutions to antiquated patient portals. Bridge is setting a new standard for patient engagement software companies by offering a single, mobile-ready solution for secure SMS/email/push notifications, self-scheduling, medical record access, patient-provider messaging, bill pay, patient check-in and more.
What softwares does the Bridge patient engagement solution include?
Bridge’s patient engagement software platform was designed to help organizations with multiple patient engagement solutions. Our platform condenses the solution suite down to one single patient-facing solution. From the single solution, organizations can expect the same functionality like the following solutions:
- Medical scheduling software
- Patient appointment reminder software
- Patient care plan software
- Patient web check-in software
- Patient online payments software
- Online patient forms software
- Chronic care management software
- Medication adherence software
- Patient survey software
Can I use Bridge’s patient engagement software to send personalized patient education?
Yes. Clients can utilize three different methods for sending personalized patient education material.
- Direct message: Send patients education via direct message (attachments, URL’s, text)
- Mass messaging: Utilize the marketing module to target patients with a specific condition and send the target patient population the education material in one click.
- Care plans: Automated triggering of patient education as the patient adheres to the assigned care plan.
How is Bridge different from other patient engagement solution vendors?
Bridge is uniquely positioned to deliver to healthcare organizations an exceptional patient engagement platform. After 8+ years of intense development, Bridge now finds itself in a unique position to capitalize on other vendors’ shortcomings and growing customer demand for patient engagement solutions.
What sets Bridge apart from our competitors:
- Utilization of the latest technologies, such as Angular, which allow for a single code base for web, iOS, and Android.
- Ability to navigate interface challenges with EHR/RCM vendors, having successfully interfaced with 15+ EHR/RCM solutions.
- Experience completing many projects. We enter a project with confidence and are comfortable setting budget limits, preventing budget overrun.
- Sole focus on medium-to-large-sized healthcare businesses.
- Advanced expertise in the healthcare regulatory landscape (i.e., HIPAA, ADA, CCPA). For example Bridge has undergone an Optum new vendor audit.
- Experts in healthcare interface technology (i.e., HL7, FHIR, CCD, Direct).
- Extensive experience in providing patient portals and apps, with in-depth knowledge of the age of majority law, acceptable management of proxy accounts, conditional presentation of sensitive information, and the complexities associated with parent/guardian/caregiver access.
As the healthcare industry grows in complexity, it’s crucial to have a partner to optimize communication and interoperability between systems. Through high R&D spending (50% of expenses) Bridge has been able to thrive in the ever-changing, disorganized healthcare market. Vendors are struggling to keep up with customer needs and have significantly higher operating costs, high customer acquisition costs, and obsolete software platforms.